This push-notification is important as it allows the user to be informed that a trip is being analyzed. In addition, this mobile notification is required on Android phones to prevent the operating system from stopping the app when it is running in the background.
Articles in this section
- What does the start-of-trip notification mean?
- How to cancel a trip when I am not driving?
- What is the auto mode about?
- How does the auto mode work?
- How to activate the auto mode?
- Is it possible to disable the auto mode?
- How do I know if the automatic mode is disabled?
- How do I know if the auto mode is in temporary standby?
- How do I associate my vehicle with the application using the Bluetooth mode?
- Is there a minimum time or distance required for a trip to be detected?