Yes, the app offers an option to disable the automatic mode. You can access this setting on the "Settings - Auto Mode" page of the app.
Articles in this section
- What is the auto mode about?
- How does the auto mode work?
- How to activate the auto mode?
- Is it possible to disable the auto mode?
- How do I know if the automatic mode is disabled?
- How do I know if the auto mode is in temporary standby?
- How do I associate my vehicle with the application using the Bluetooth mode?
- Is there a minimum time or distance required for a trip to be detected?
- Why is there a push-notification while the app is analyzing a trip?
- Is there a way to disable notifications on iOS?
Please sign in to leave a comment.