The Beacon is usually equipped with a tab that isolates the battery. It is essential to remove it before use and to activate the tag.
Articles in this section
- What's a beacon and how does it work?
- What is the purpose of using a Beacon?
- What are the advantages of the Beacon?
- What information does a beacon transmit?
- How do I turn my Beacon on?
- How do I check that my Beacon is working?
- How do I associate my Beacon with my vehicle?
- Where should the Beacon be placed in my vehicle?
- From which distance can the phone detect the Beacon?
- Does the Beacon contain a GPS?