Absolutely not because the Beacon emits a BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) signal that is optimized by default in terms of signal transmission and phone battery consumption.
Articles in this section
- What's a beacon and how does it work?
- What is the purpose of using a Beacon?
- What are the advantages of the Beacon?
- What information does a beacon transmit?
- How do I turn my Beacon on?
- How do I check that my Beacon is working?
- How do I associate my Beacon with my vehicle?
- Where should the Beacon be placed in my vehicle?
- From which distance can the phone detect the Beacon?
- Does the Beacon contain a GPS?