All our mobile applications include an auto diagnostic function that can alert the user if one or more settings are not compliant.
This function can be accessed on the "Settings" screen of the application under "App Diagnostics". If a problem is detected, a notification banner will appear on the app dashboard. This banner is clickable and automatically redirects the user to the diagnostic screen.
The application checks whether:
- it is authorized to access the location of the phone;
- it can send notifications;
- the position sensor (GPS) is on;
- the Bluetooth sensor is on;
- the activity monitoring is accessible;
- the phone is connected to a mobile network;
- the app is allowed to run in background.