When adding a vehicle, two paths are possible:
- The simplified path: you just have to choose a category among 8 types of vehicles. The characteristics will be those of a default model chosen to represent this category of vehicle.
- The complete path: all the details of the vehicle will be requested to get as close as possible to the model;
If you choose the first path, you will be asked for the following information:
- The category;
- The brand;
- The engine type (gasoline, diesel, electric, hybrid);
- The model;
- The year of entry into service;
- The version (there are technical variants for each model).
This information is generally known, but if you have any doubts, you can consult your vehicle's registration document.