When adding a vehicle, two paths are possible:
- The simplified path: you just have to choose a category among 8 types of vehicles. The characteristics will be those of a default model chosen to represent this category of vehicle.
- The complete path: all the details of the vehicle will be requested to get as close as possible to the model;
If you choose the first path, you will be asked for the following information:
- The category;
- The brand;
- Motorization (gasoline, diesel, electric, hybrid);
- The model;
- The year of entry into service;
- The version (there are technical variants for each model).
This information is generally known, but if you have any doubts, you can consult your vehicle's registration document.
Please sign in to leave a comment.