You can access a driver's profile via the "Actions" button and then "Profile", which you can find in the "Members" tab of the "Dashboard", or via the "Managers" menu in the "Administration" section.
The access to a user profile depends on the admin right.
There is a "Members" tab for each group. To view the list of members of a group, simply click on the group name that appears in the side menu ("Dashboard" section) on the left of the screen.
A driver's profile page contains useful information about their account, smartphone, and mobile application:
- Name, first name and email of the user;
- The inscription date of the user on the app;
- The user pseudo;
- The language used on his phone;
- His identifier, which is the unique identifier in the database;
- Model and operating system of the phone;
- Application and SDK versions ;
- Groups to which the driver belongs.
Note that the "Actions" button also allows you to send a message to the driver or to deactivate his account.