The driver management platform is a web interface for managers (admins) of one or more groups of drivers. This interface provides a set of functions to:
- visualize members' driving performance;
- manage groups and drivers;
- create driving challenges.
After you log in with your username and password on the dedicated page, you will automatically be redirected to the "Dashboard" of the driver administration platform. The latter is divided into two parts.
- The upper part contains essential information about your "Community" of drivers:
- the number of drivers registered;
- the total distance traveled by your community;
- the total number of trips made in your community;
- the distribution of drivers into different categories (excellent, good, to be followed and inactive);
- the weekly safety score for your community;
- the weekly eco-driving score for your community.
- The lower part contains the tabs "Members", "Categories", "Community", "Performance", "Statistics" and "Savings".
On the navigation menu, in the left part of the screen, there are 5 sections:
- "Dashboard" for each of the groups you have created;
- "Cartography" with the tab "My trips" in which it will be possible to analyze in detail the trips of each driver and the tab “real time location” that allows you to follow the movements of the vehicles. These two tabs are not activated for all teams;
- "Administration" which will allow you to administer team members, manage groups and drivers;
- "Messaging" to view the history of the messages you have sent;
- "Challenge" in which you will have access to the organization and follow-up of the challenges.
Finally, there are 3 useful links in the lower part:
- "My account": a link to access essential information about your company;
- "FAQs": a link to a knowledge base with answers to the most frequently asked questions;
- "Support": a link to contact us by email.