A "Group" is a group of drivers. A supervisor can create as many groups as he wants and add drivers to them.
The "Supervisor" is free to choose the definition of his group (or groups). For example, a group can gather:
- drivers participating in a training session,
- drivers attached to a company, an agency,
- drivers classified by age group, profession or function,
- drivers attached to a geographical area, etc.
The segmentation of drivers into groups makes it possible to organize and animate your Community:
- send personalized messages with a different language, message contents, etc.),
- create challenges within a group,
- create inter-group challenges,
- associate different supervisors to each group, etc.