The auto mode
Learn more about our smartphone-based technology for automatic motorized trip detection and mobility data collection.
- What is the auto mode about?
- How does the auto mode work?
- How to activate the auto mode?
- Is it possible to disable the auto mode?
- How do I know if the automatic mode is disabled?
- How do I know if the auto mode is in temporary standby?
- How do I associate my vehicle with the application using the Bluetooth mode?
- Is there a minimum time or distance required for a trip to be detected?
- Why is there a push-notification while the app is analyzing a trip?
- Is there a way to disable notifications on iOS?
- Is there a way to disable notifications on Android?
- Does the automatic mode activate if I use public transport?
- Is the app able to detect train journeys?
- How to manually record a trip?
- What happens if I forget to stop a manually started trip?
- Is there a minimum speed to be reached for the activation of the auto mode?
- A trip during which I was not the driver has been recorded, can I delete it?
- Is it possible to put the auto mode in standby mode outside working hours?